Power wash (Hot Water Extraction) Fully automated carpet washing dubai,Professional carpet washing dubai,persian carpet cleaning dubai,oriental carpet cleaning dubai,best and cheapest carpet cleaning rates in dubai,carpet cleaning services dubai,rug cleaning dubai
with 50 years experience in we do professional carpet washing and repairing in dubai we also provide carpet color repairing.persian carpet cleaning dubai.carpet faded color repairing.carpet and rugs stain removing.carpet stretching to make ur carpets straight .carpet smell removing as well .iranian carpet cleaning dubai.oriental carpet washing dubai. with 50 years experience internationally.we also have fully automated carpet washing whih removes any stains .We clean all types of area rugs ranging from persian to Indian and moroccan. Expert rug repair and re-fringing services are offered. The appropriate method of cleaning is best determined by the type of weave, fiber and dye used to make the rug.
Prior to actual cleaning, the rugs are “machine beaten”. This process eliminates dust and debris which may be embedded in the rug. It is then washed with a mild detergent, rinsed and then maneuvered through pressing rollers. Finally the rugs are allowed drying time in a controlled environment.
Rugs are then individually and carefully inspected for any further detailed cleaning that may be required. All work is guaranteed! Accumulation of dust, pet odors and deposits can deteriorate the foundation of a rug over time and therefore shorten its lifespan. Pet stains and water damage should be removed immediately to minimize damage, discoloration and odor. It is recommended to have your rugs cleaned once every 2 years to maintain its beauty, vibrancy and durability. Remember, not all damage is visible at once. Discoloration occurs gradually over time and may not be noticeable for several months. So minimize risk, protect your investment and tackle any problems immediately!
The 5 Steps Rug Cleaning Method:
- First we separate rugs according to type, fiber and dye. Dust and dry particles are then removed using the “Dusting Machine”. This machine consists of 100+ leather straps that rotate in a slapping motion towards the back of the rug. This enables dirt particles to be removed more easily during the cleaning process.
- Depending on the type, fiber and dye, the rugs are either machine or hand washed.
- The entire rug, front and back, is then sprayed with pressurized water.
- An automated wringer gently removes the majority (approximately 80%) of water from the rug.
- The rug is then transferred to the “Drying Room” where they are carefully attached to drying poles and mechanically hoisted. The room is equipped with a Humid-i-stat which measures room temperature and relative humidity. Large fans are used to circulate the air to ensure fluff drying so that the carpet pile dries to its natural state.